All of us have experienced either going to a physician or a hospital or one of our family members having to receive medical attention at some time or the other, and struggled to make sense of the bills we received and the codes they contain, but even thought they may look Greek to us, the […]
Deciding to become a medical billing consultant is a very wise choice, as there will always be work for you. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, virtually all positions in the medical field are set to grow phenomenally in the next decade due to the increase of the baby-boomers requiring more medical attention, […]
When it comes to the medical billing job description, one generally includes the job descriptions for both medical coders and billers, as it is often one and the same person doing both jobs in small practices, although they are totally different. Although the strict definition of a medical billing job description is “assigning and translating […]
People make mistakes, and that is a fact, so be prepared for medical billing claim errors to creep in too. It is second nature to check the slip at the grocery store and ensure that we were charged correctly and get the correct change. Through the years we have even begun to realize that banks […]
- What are the Benefits of Outsourcing Medical Billing?
- How to Start a Medical Billing Company
- Medical Billing Benefits for the Patient
- How do you Become a Medical Billing Consultant?
- Medical Billing Job Description and Duties
- Do you check for Medical Billing Claim Errors?
- What Medical Billing Training is Required
- How to Find a Good Medical Billing Online Program
- Medical Billing Codes Explained in Detail
- How to Design a Medical Billing Resume